Monday, July 26, 2010

First Post...dun dun dunnnn

Dear Life,

This is my first blog...hope you enjoy.

I had a dog....for a day. Yeh, it seems odd....well...because it is. Just didn't work out. DH and I had a tiff....so I decided, I am getting a fish.

How this happened? DH is on midnights. It is a bit lonely. I don't know what good a fish will do, BUT hey, I have to stand firm on my 'getting an animal' idea.

I used to have a blog a very long time ago (like when I was 14). It helped. I'm a writer, it's my thing. Doesn't always make sense, but it feels good to just let it all out. To talk about me. Yes, add in family and what not, but it's good to just sit and have 'me time'. To talk about dreams or things you are curious about. To vent about what happened and what you should have said or should have done....or in many cases, shouldn't have done. Haha.

So, Life, you are a bit hetic at times but I still enjoy sitting out on the balcony with the hubbs and watching the sunset. It's good times.

Dear Life.....can you please extend the hours that I sleep for just 5 min?



No comments: